[Clip] Re: PHP clip library??

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2000
      Hi Freimut,

      > I wonder if anybody wrote a PHP clip library? I did not found
      > any message about it and would like to use/test it.

      You might try the Clipbook Repository at:

      http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

      Viele Gruesse,
      Jody
    • Nicole Simon
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2000
        freimut@... wrote:
        >I wonder if anybody wrote a PHP clip library? I did not found any
        >message about it and would like to use/test it.

        I started but have neglected it.

        I can offer to you:
        DoQoutes
        __________________
        ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
        Language constructs
        for
        require()
        strlen

        Regular expression functions
        ereg[i]: regular expression match
        ereg[i]_replace -- replace regular expression

        :o)
        Nicole

        --
        Nicole Simon · nisi@... · http://home.pages.de/~nisi/
        "Streiche Schätzchen, setze Dummchen und es passt."
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2000
          Hi Jody,

          > You might try the Clipbook Repository at:
          >
          > http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

          Thanks, but I wouldn't have asked for it if I would have found there a
          PHP Library.

          > Viele Gruesse
          Danke, ebenfalls.

          Freimut
        • freimut@gmx.de
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2000
            nicole simon <nis-@...> wrote:

            > I started but have neglected it.

            An problem often heard about it. ;-)

            > I can offer to you:
            > DoQoutes
            > __________________
            > Language constructs
            > for
            > require()
            > strlen
            >
            > Regular expression functions
            > ereg[i]: regular expression match
            > ereg[i]_replace -- replace regular expression

            I would like to have a look and maybe I can extend it a little bit.

            Freimut