[Clip] PHP clip library??

  • freimut@gmx.de
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2 5:24 AM
      I wonder if anybody wrote a PHP clip library? I did not found any
      message about it and would like to use/test it.

      Freimut
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2 9:34 AM
        Hi Freimut,

        > I wonder if anybody wrote a PHP clip library? I did not found
        > any message about it and would like to use/test it.

        You might try the Clipbook Repository at:

        http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

        Viele Gruesse,
        Jody
      • Nicole Simon
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2 3:13 PM
          freimut@... wrote:
          >I wonder if anybody wrote a PHP clip library? I did not found any
          >message about it and would like to use/test it.

          I started but have neglected it.

          I can offer to you:
          DoQoutes
          __________________
          ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
          Language constructs
          for
          require()
          strlen

          Regular expression functions
          ereg[i]: regular expression match
          ereg[i]_replace -- replace regular expression

          :o)
          Nicole

          --
          Nicole Simon · nisi@... · http://home.pages.de/~nisi/
          "Streiche Schätzchen, setze Dummchen und es passt."
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3 8:48 AM
            Hi Jody,

            > You might try the Clipbook Repository at:
            >
            > http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

            Thanks, but I wouldn't have asked for it if I would have found there a
            PHP Library.

            > Viele Gruesse
            Danke, ebenfalls.

            Freimut
          • freimut@gmx.de
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3 8:53 AM
              nicole simon <nis-@...> wrote:

              > I started but have neglected it.

              An problem often heard about it. ;-)

              > I can offer to you:
              > DoQoutes
              > __________________
              > Language constructs
              > for
              > require()
              > strlen
              >
              > Regular expression functions
              > ereg[i]: regular expression match
              > ereg[i]_replace -- replace regular expression

              I would like to have a look and maybe I can extend it a little bit.

              Freimut