[Clip] Help file

  • Eb Guenther
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2000
      Hi Jody,

      I noticed that you used the wizard option (T=D)
      in your "Open Files From a checkbox list" clip.

      All I can find in the help file is
      {A|C|L|M|O|S|T|W} as options for T=.

      Where did you find the extra "D" option?
      Are there more such goodies?

      Thanks,

      Eb
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 29, 2000
        Hi Eb,

        > I noticed that you used the wizard option (T=D) in your "Open
        > Files From a checkbox list" clip.
        >
        > All I can find in the help file is
        > {A|C|L|M|O|S|T|W} as options for T=.
        >
        > Where did you find the extra "D" option?

        Probably in a beta text file along the way. ;->

        > Are there more such goodies?

        I think you only missed U for upper case in the HTML tags. There
        may be more, but that is all I know about or can remember.

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
        mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
        http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-clips
      • Eb Guenther
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 29, 2000
          Hi Jody,

          > > All I can find in the help file is
          > > {A|C|L|M|O|S|T|W} as options for T=.
          > >
          > > Where did you find the extra "D" option?
          >
          >Probably in a beta text file along the way. ;->
          >
          > > Are there more such goodies?
          >
          >I think you only missed U for upper case in the HTML tags. There
          >may be more, but that is all I know about or can remember.

          Thanks, Jody.

          Eb