[Clip] Re: Pat - short clip for McTagit Clipbook? -oops

  • Norma
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2000
      There's a mistake in the Mealmaster version, I fixed it here (I had some
      recipes in old MM format the former was based on) and I made the Mastercook
      one better. Some Mastercook categories are on more than one line (instead
      of just one line I thought they were before). Sorry about that.
      Norma

      H="Reduce/Add Categories -MC"
      ^!ClearVariable %Start%
      ^!ClearVariable %End%