[Clip] Re: Clipbook Librarian 2 Problem

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2000
      Hi Alan,

      > I guess I don't understand how the Clipbook Librarian v2.00
      > works. I have the program all set up, but the +All Libraries
      > "Show All" and "Show None" clips don't work for me since they
      > appear to reference clips "ToggleOn" and "ToggleOff" which
      > don't exist in the supporting clips at the bottom of the
      > window. I have "ToggleSingle", "Toggle" and "LibsToArray"
      > however.

      Have you got that to work yet? I have not downloaded the latest
      version. Charles Raines is away, but writes every now and then.
      He is trying to get an updated version uploaded that fixes a bug,
      but I don't know what that is. Next time he writes I will see if
      he wants me to post it on my site for him.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-clips