[Clip] Re: Using FIND in OTL-Document

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2000
      Hi Andreas,

      > ^!Find "SearchText" [Options TCIBGWHRS]
      >
      > Normaly the search will be done on the whole document. How can
      > I search only in the CONTENTS of the specified header.

      Using the Replace Tool (I know you said Find;) you can select the
      text and type in the Find side what you want to find and replace
      with whatever. When you hit Replace all it will only happen in
      the selected area. It works the same way in Clips, but I prefer
      not to get in that habit. Just thought I'd add a little to the
      Topic, or is that Header or Content. ;)

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...