[Clip] Re: Path with spaces between words

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2000
      Hi Harvey,

      > Wasn't it mentioned in previous posts to the NoteTab Beta(NB)
      > list that paths and filenames with spaces should be enclosed in
      > "quotes"?

      Yes, but his problem is a bit different than that the way I
      understand it. His drive path does not have spaces, but his
      server path does. I don't know if the quotes would work on that
      and almost suggested it.

      >> ^!E:\Oracle\Ora81\Bin\sqlplusw.exe apps/apps@l01d "@"^*
      >> Example: Actual path = l:\user data\andrew\sqlfile.sql

      If %20 (space) works for him which I think it will, then something
      like:

      ^$StrReplace(" ";"%20";"^$GetSelection$";0;0)$ should work.

      Or if these paths are always the same, then he could set them up
      in an ini file to choose from like I do my Ws_FtpLe paths that
      need converting or just hard code them a Clip itself.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-clips