[Clip] Re: [NB] Save All and Exit

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2000
      Hello -=<Cees2000>=- and Harvey,

      > I tried to make my very first clip with this info...
      >
      > it doesn't do one single thing, except for displaying this
      > "Save ... blah" as text. Instead of saving and closing.

      The first will prompt you if the document has not ever been saved.
      The second will save *all* documents whether they have ever been
      saved before or not.
      The third will only save modified documents.

      All three exit NoteTab.

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=Save All,Exit 1
      ; Last Updated 02/05/2000, Sojourner@..., jody
      ^!Close Save All
      ^!Toolbar Exit

      H=Save All & Exit 2
      ; Last Updated 02/05/2000, Sojourner@..., jody
      ^!SetHintInfo Working...
      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off

      ^!Document Last
      :Loop
      ^!Save:As ^##
      ^!Close
      ^!If ^$GetDocIndex$ = 1 Next else Loop
      ^!Save:As ^##
      ^!Close
      ^!Toolbar Exit

      H=Save All & Exit 3
      ; Last Updated 02/05/2000, Sojourner@..., jody
      ^!SetHintInfo Working...
      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off

      ^!Document Last
      :Loop
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsModified$ Next else Skip
      ^!Save:As ^##
      ^!Close
      ^!If ^$GetDocIndex$ = 1 Next else Loop
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsModified$ Next else Skip
      ^!Save:As ^##
      ^!Close
      ^!Toolbar Exit

      <--- Copy above this line, right --->
      <--- click over the Clipbook and --->
      <--- choose "Add from Clipboard" --->

      But then like I said, you can have the Option checked to Save on
      Close. You don't have a choice then. All you need to now is
      pick Clip and icon you want and put it on the Clipbar.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-clips