[Clip] Re: Clip to select line of text? [RVISION]

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 12:52 AM
      Hi Sleepless,

      Here is a revision of my previous clip to create test documents from the
      contents of other open documents. This clip will now handle outline
      documents and create a file named Test.otl when run with an existing open
      outline document. And it still will create a Test.txt file if you run it
      on an open document that is not an outline file. You can delete these
      files when you are done using them in your clip tests but it is not
      necessary. Whenever you want to change them or refresh them just go to
      another open document and run this clip again and the target file (Test.txt
      or Test.otl) will be overwritten with the contents of the source document
      and you can then use it for further testing.

      ______[Copy below this line]_______
      H="Make Test Doc"
      ;Larry Thomas <larryt@...>
      ;02/03/2000, 02:42:32 AM
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsOutlineDoc$ Outline Else Next
      ^!Close "^$GetAppPath$Test.txt"
      ^!Toolbar Copy All
      ^!Toolbar Paste New
      ^!Jump 1