[Clip] Clip to select line of text?

  • Sleepless in Seattle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2000
      Larry Thomas wrote:

      > There are many very useful and specific commands for this without using
      > keyboard macros which makes your code much easier to understand and
      > probably easier to write and debug as well. You should check out ^!Jump
      > and ^!Select Line(s) in the help file, and Wayne's reference.

      I haven't a clue about how these clips work, as I'm brand new to
      NoteTab, so I guess my first order of business is to ask if there is
      a "Clips Tutorial."

      And then, as I seem to learn best by doing, I'd be grateful for help
      creating a macro (or should I say "clip?") that will allow me to
      type <Ctrl-Tab> to select a line of text.

      In the message above, Larry Thomas says I could use "^!Select
      Line(s) in the help file," but I don't understand what he means by
      that.