[Clip] Re: [NTB-CLIPS] Re:Same File Both Windows

  • Manuel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2000
      On Sun, 30 Jan 2000 08:33:23 -0800, Contesto al msg "Chuck Sinclair"
      <chuck@...>

      >Thank You, Jim that was a real help.

      Yes, Chuck the clip of Jim is fantastic. Now I can write on the right
      window and see the contents (home of file) in the left windows.
      ¡ hip hip hurra Jim¡ :)

      The clip works without problem Jim.

      And If I can't copy of the file I can add to the end of the clip
      ^!DeleteFile ^%newfilename%

      Such as I can see the document and left windows but it isn't save,
      don't have a copy but I need to see.

      Then I can close all and don't have a copy of it.
      ----
      Manuel P. Herrera Spain. manuel123@...
      http://members.xoom.com/aula123/solotxt/ (textos electrónicos)
      http://members.xoom.com/aula123/ (cursos por correo)