Saving multiple html files as tex files

  • robertson_peter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28 5:14 AM
      I want to save a bunch of html files as tex files for later processing. I thought of adapting the clip HTML Conversion to do this, but I am puzzled by the line

      ^!Save As ^##

      Can anyone tell me what this coding means, and can they suggest how to proceed to get what I want.

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28 6:16 AM

        Hi
        ^!Save AS FileNameSaves the active document. If the optional parameter "AS" is used, the "Save As" dialog box is displayed. If the optional parameter "ALL" is used, all the modified documents are saved. You cannot use both parameters together. If you specify a file name after the "Save AS" element, the Save As dialog box is not displayed and the specified file name is used.

            THANKYOU DAVE-M
        Message 3 of 3 , May 28 6:27 AM

          Hi
          May have jumped in to soon
          ^$GetPath(^##)$^$GetName(^##)$^$GetExt(^##)

          ^## Returns the full path.
          ^** Gets the temp path if the file is in an unsaved state.
          These variables, ^** and ^##, represent the focused file in the edit window at various times.
              THANKYOU DAVE M