Looking for AutoHotKey library

  • snippet78
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2014
      Does anyone have a library for AutoHotKey?
    • Ian NTnerd
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2014
        If I write AutoHoKey I use the AutoHotKey Scite editor, it has some great support stuff built in. As well as good syntax highlighting.

        Just start to type and in any context, and it pops up a list of possibilities.

        If it is just templates you want put them in a AHK and call with key strokes.

        But maybe some one has written one.

        Ian