[Clip] Re: ^!InsertText (was: Position cursor...)

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 11, 2000
      Hi Larry,

      > Thanks for the info. It makes sense to me now and I am glad
      > that I can go back to inserting text into documents the other
      > way with some understanding of how it does and does not work.

      I like to use the straight text in some Clips because it is
      contrasted in black (my foreground font color). I know right off
      it is to print in the doc (or a line that should be wrapped up
      that was split. It also saves some time in Clip writing.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Clip List...
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...