Alternative to ^!Skip

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2013
      In one of my clips I need a confirmation but if denied I do not want to
      end completely, as in ^!Continue but rather start the next round of my
      loop. I found ^!Skip which in principle does this perfectly, but of
      course a few days after writing the clip I had completely forgotten that
      doing the next step and not skipping it means pressing <Esc>. As a
      result I lost a lot of material I luckily had a backup of and had to
      redo half an hour's worth of effort.

      I have now found the workaround of following ^!Skip with a ^!Goto, so
      saying Yes and not skipping will execute and not skip the next valid
      instruction, but an extra command like "^!Confirm" or something might
      save others the same problem.

      Johann-H├Ąck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2013
        Axel Berger wrote:
        > an extra command like "^!Confirm" or something

        Addendum: The ^!Skip message box is titled "Confirm", which adds to the
        confusion -- and at my age it doesn't take much to confuse me.