Lost overlib.clb clipbook

  • bc0bc4ba846ee106b47353ecdcf8d116
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2013
      Hi clippers, this is my first post on the new forum. Eleven years ago I posted a clip that I wrote called overlib.clb. It's function was to generate a pre-formatted html document then generate code via a wizard to be inserted into the html page so as to utilise the overlib.js script which was a JavaScript pop-up messaging system.

      I have lost my version of it and wondered if anyone out there still had a copy to save me the time of re-writing it.

      Thanks

      Fred.
    • loro
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2013
        Fred wrote:

        >Hi clippers, this is my first post on the new forum. Eleven years
        >ago I posted a clip that I wrote called overlib.clb. It's function
        >was to generate a pre-formatted html document then generate code via
        >a wizard to be inserted into the html page so as to utilise the
        >overlib.js script which was a JavaScript pop-up messaging system.
        >

        >I have lost my version of it and wondered if anyone out there still
        >had a copy to save me the time of re-writing it.

        Here you go.
        http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/overlib.zip

        The clip repository is still on the Notetab server, it's just the
        pages linking to the files that are gone. Use Wayback Machine.
        https://web.archive.org/web/20060204134449/http://www.notetab.com/libraries.php

        Copy the URL to the file you want and delete the archive.org bit - et
        voilĂ ! :-)

        Lotta
      • bc0bc4ba846ee106b47353ecdcf8d116
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2013

          Thank's Lotta, I managed to locate it before your reply. I am now modifying the clip as it was malfunctioning due to being incompatible with current html template.

          Is it possible to remove the old overlib.zip from the repository so I can upload the modified version?

          Fred.