[Clip] Re: CreateCalender

  • Andreas Küstermeyer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2000
      > Hi all,
      >
      > I have a new Clip called
      >
      > <CreateCalender>
      >
      > This clip creates 12 Outline Documents Januar.otl ...Dezember.otl
      > with headings for each day.
      >
      > These files are stored in a folder named by the year.
      >
      > With my comments it has a length of about 150 lines. I still
      > have a few questions to optimize this clip.
      >
      > Is there anyone to test it for me?

      From the following adress you can load the clip:

      http://www.guenther.com/kuestermeyer/kuestermeyer-Calender.ZIP

      Regards,

      andreas
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2000
        Hi Andreas,

        >> This clip creates 12 Outline Documents Januar.otl ...Dezember.otl
        >> with headings for each day.

        >http://www.guenther.com/kuestermeyer/kuestermeyer-Calender.ZIP

        I only did year 2000. It's great!... Especially if somebody
        wants to learn German. :-) Really though, I enjoyed watching 12
        outlines being made with all the days of the weeks of the months
        in them! It looks like it will be very useful for those who like
        to have a planning calendar.

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab Clip List...
        mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      • Andreas Küstermeyer
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2000
          Hi Jody

          > I only did year 2000. It's great!... Especially if somebody
          > wants to learn German. :-)

          What's about a german TELEFONBUCH :-)
          Shall I sent one to you ?

          But how would this be in english

          Sonntag, den 01.02.00

          Sunday 01.02.00
          or Sunday 02.01.00
          or Sunday 02|02|00 ??????

          > Really though, I enjoyed watching 12
          > outlines being made with all the days of the weeks of the months
          > in them! It looks like it will be very useful for those who like
          > to have a planning calendar.

          As I said to Raymond, it was only possible for me because you give a GREAT
          support
          to this eGroup.

          Thanks for testing

          andreas
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 11, 2000
            Hi Andreas,

            > What's about a german TELEFONBUCH :-)

            Perhaps you would like to send them both to Eric to put up at:
            http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

            > But how would this be in english
            >
            > Sonntag, den 01.02.00

            Perhaps you could put in a Info box how the user could define his
            own date.

            Sunday 01/02/2000
            Sunday: 01/02/2000
            Sunday 01-02-2000
            Sunday 02 Jan 2000
            Sunday, January 2, 2000

            You could probably do it in a prompt.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 11, 2000
              Hi Jody,

              > Perhaps you would like to send them both to Eric to put up at:
              > http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

              I'm still working on it. Adding a few searchfunctions and so on.
              When everything seems to be o.k. for me I'll will give them to Eric.

              Regards,

              andreas