[Clip] Position cursor at top of page

  • erichk@stelco.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2000
      I have a simple text clip that I use to fill out a header for my phone
      log. Problem is if I have the cursor anywhere but the top of the page I
      mess up the whole document. I know this can be done and it's probably
      pretty easy but hey, I'm new and I couldn't find anything in the online
      help.

      I want to position the cursor before the first character of the
      document then insert the text from my clip at that point.

      Also, is there a way to insert some text then a couple of return
      characters then back up the cursor a couple of lines?

      Thank you very much!

      Erich Knaak
      Seattle WA