Re: [Clip] Line Termination Conversion: Simple Trick

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2013
      Art Kocsis wrote:
      > Yes, and line termination is one of the very first things to
      > cause consternation when working with clips in Notetab.

      Actually I never had that problem. While the document is open in NT a
      line end is a line end however it was coded in the file and I can see it
      and see when it's wrong. After my first save of any file it's DOS
      convention anyway. The only thing I often notice is that files from some
      sources (TeX packages) get noticably bigger even if I changed nearly
      nothing inside.

      Axel
    • Alex Plantema
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2013
        Op donderdag 5 september 2013 06:58 schreef Art Kocsis:

        > For convenience, enable* the Toggle Word Wrap icon/function in your
        > toolbar and then just click it twice. Done!

        Toggling word wrap often inserts blank lines at unexpected places in all versions of Notetab I've used so far.

        Alex.
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2013
          Alex Plantema wrote:
          > Toggling word wrap often inserts blank lines at unexpected places

          I've never seen that either, and it's something I do often. Long lines
          to see the structure and wrapped ones to edit content.