RE: [Clip] Second window - diff, scroll?

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 27 2:55 PM
      I would be happy to share my code with you privately, but it may be overkill for you. I set up everything in advance in variables,
      then issue the command to run the diff tool using those variables, and hold Notetab at bay until the diff tool is closed. The
      variables are based on the name of the primary open document, some processing takes place, a new document is created, and the diff
      tool compares the two. Everything is automatic, you don't lift a finger until you see the results in the diff tool to see if you
      like what the clip library has done. I must say, I have gotten so used to this method, that I often don't even look at the output
      file separately - CompareIt shows me exactly what I need to see. My work isn't with code, but with recipes.