Backing up the files in Notetab Quick list

  • John Wallace
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 25, 2013
      Is there a clip that can backup or copy all the files that are 'open' in NoteTab, like the ones in the quick list to a usb device?

      I have a lot of files in quick list and all in hundreds of different locations/folders.
      I would like to be able to run a clip and have all of them copied to a usb memory stick.
      (instead of opening each and saving it to the stick)

      Thanks for any help.

      John Wallace