mouse cursor

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2013
      I presume it is an OS limitation and nothing a programmer can do about,
      but I notice that the status line display for e.g. the hex value of
      selected characters only works when the mouse cursor is inside the text
      area. On the other hand I as a keyboard guy find that cursor distracting
      and prefer to have it outside the NT window. When switching programs
      through <Alt><Tab> this is often where I need it in the other program
      used simultaneously. Those two preferences frequently clash. Is there
      anything one can do about this?

      Danke

      Johann-H├Ąck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68