RE: [Clip] Text Color in NTP v7?

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6, 2013
      Sounds like you could use Excel - it allows you to sort by color, and changing color is a snap.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6, 2013
        Ray Shapp wrote:
        > I don't need syntax highlighting.

        You misunderstand. Configurable syntax highlighting isn't limited to
        syntax in the strict sense.

        Johann-H├Ąck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68
      • Ray Shapp
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 7, 2013
          Hi Axel and John,

          Thanks for your replies.

          <<Sounds like you could use Excel >>

          Excel is a big hammer for such a small tack.

          <<Configurable syntax highlighting isn't limited to syntax in the strict
          > sense.>>

          There's nothing to configure - just a log file with details of one event
          per line. The form and content of the lines can vary in a very large number
          of ways. Each log has about 200 - 300 lines.

          WordPad will suit me until I evaluate Crimson Editor or NotepadPlusPlus as
          suggested earlier. My original question was about a possible color text
          feature in NotePro version 7. I'll be upgrading to version 7 soon.

          Thank you for your suggestions. This thread isn't about clips, therefore,
          if you want to continue, it would be better to do so by replying to my
          original message on the ntb-Basic group.

          Regards,

          Ray Shapp
          ---