NTP equivalent on Mac?

  • Johnn
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2013
      Please excuse the non-clip topic of this request.

      Do you have a suggestion for a NoteTab Pro equivalent on the Mac?

      For various reasons, Wine or VMWare is not an option. I need something native to Mac.

      I still use NTP on my PC, but miss it's numerous features in a Mac app.

      Thanks,
      Johnn
    • Lee Underwood
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2013
        I don't know much abuot Mac but I did find this (although it's a bit old) http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=114079

        Not sure if it will help but worth a shot.

        Lee

        On Sun, Aug 4, 2013, Johnn <johnn@...> wrote:

        > Please excuse the non-clip topic of this request.
        >
        > Do you have a suggestion for a NoteTab Pro equivalent on the Mac?
        >
        > For various reasons, Wine or VMWare is not an option. I need something native to Mac.
        >
        > I still use NTP on my PC, but miss it's numerous features in a Mac app.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Johnn

      • fw7oaks
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
          Happy TextWrangler user - download a copy and try it it's free, there's a big brother version (BBEdit) for $50.

          http://www.barebones.com/products/textwrangler/download.html

          ________________________________
          Not sure if it will help but worth a shot.

          Lee

          On Sun, Aug 4, 2013, Johnn <johnn@...> wrote:

          > Please excuse the non-clip topic of this request.
          >
          > Do you have a suggestion for a NoteTab Pro equivalent on the Mac?
          >
          > For various reasons, Wine or VMWare is not an option. I need something native to Mac.
          >
          > I still use NTP on my PC, but miss it's numerous features in a Mac app.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Johnn

        • Johnn
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013