RE: [Clip] Help with variables

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 10, 2013
      You'll probably laugh, but I convert them to mouses, gooses, etc until near the end, and then, if it's plural, I substitute the
      correct term. Foot, feet, loaf, loaves leaf leaves, etc. All become foots, loafs, leafs during the clip run, then at the end I use
      the plural term, if present, to convert to the correct word.