RE: [Clip] Replacing All Words at Once

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 4, 2013
      Try scanning and OCR on a few recipes out of a cookbook. It's like they never heard of fractions. That's the biggest problem with
      most of them - they are designed for office documents, not technical documents. It's even OmniPage's weakest point, but it is FAR
      ahead of whatever is in second. Scan a few cookbooks, and you'll be pulling your hair out. (And looking for a new OCR product.) J