Re: mastercook clip libraries

  • readingril
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2013
      Here's a link to the MasterCook references in the archives of the ntb-clips list:

      tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-clips/msearch?query=mastercook

      Formatting recipes was what got me using NoteTab many many moons ago. :)

      Julie

      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "buczekrobert" <buczekrobert@...> wrote:

      > I was happy using notetab until my puter crashed. i reinstalled notetab, but my mastercook clip libraries were gone. Can anyone tell me where to get them again ? I dont mean the large confusing programm but the simple clips to help format mc recipes. any help would be ngreatly appreciated

    • Fookes Software
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 4, 2013
        If you don't find the clip(s) you're looking for in the ntb-clips
        list, then write to us direclty at the Fookes Software helpdesk
        (helpdesk@...). We still have copies of most of the clips that
        were hosted on the previous version of the NoteTab website.

        Julian - Fookes Software Help Desk
        http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.aid4mail.com/