Re: [Clip] Re: Different way to the same thing

  • Adrian Worsfold
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2013
      Hello Flo

      ^!Replace "\b([A-Z][a-z]+)((?1))\b" >> "$2\x20$1:" WARS

      This is a very useful clip, thank you. The SurnameFirstname comes about because it is how I store my music files, but it is a minefield of difficulty. Is Elton John filed under E or J in a library? E - his name is like that of a group. What about Paul McCartney? Not under P is it?

      That will stay as a single clip for use on a sort of as required sense.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk
      http://pluralistspeaks.blogspot.com
      pluralist@...