Re: [Clip] Re: Twos and Threes

  • Adrian Worsfold
    Message 1 of 10 , May 26, 2013
      Hello Flo (and others)

      I made a feature of these requirements on my blog too, and has concerned the last four entries, at

      http://pluralistspeaks.blogspot.com

      because that then links through to my Facebook pages and the people who, sometimes, also use CDs for music in services. I try to do a 'best practice' offering in collecting, editing and storing hymns and acquiring and using incidental music.

      From this I have also made a list maker clip for my own CDs to produce a similar looking list, but different titling and file saving.

      I do put my clipbooks out for others to use, and who knows who looks and gets the drift. They are on my website and the link page to them is now at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28120070/pluralist/learning/ictlinks.html for that part that was neglected a little until recently.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk
      http://pluralistspeaks.blogspot.com
      pluralist@...