Re: [Clip] Multiline wizard captions

    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2013
      Art Kocsis wrote:
      > Your later post says that ^%nl% didn't work for you. Strange.
      > NTS v5.8/fv has a larger vertical spacing than NTS v6.2/fv.

      Now we've proof my senility is well advanced, if I ever was that bright
      to to begin with. The wizard in question, an old one updated many times,
      had a ?[] wizard instead of a ?{} one, in spite of that multi-field
      ^!Set coming right at the top. So of course nothing inside was
      evaluated. Fixed now, but didn't help. As you noted things get tight and
      while in 5.8 it looks fine, 7.1 totally hides the second line except for
      a few letter tops.

      So it's now ^!SetWizardWidth 110, thanks HSavage. According to help this
      command's scope is not limited, so after that all wizards would have
      been wider. I find now, that this is not the case, so everything's fine.

      Danke