RE: [Clip] Clip needed - more information

  • Robin Chapple
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2013
      Thanks,

      The current entry is:

      robinski@...#mailto:robinski@...# ,

      and I need this:

      robinski@...,

      Many thanks,

      Robin Chapple

      At 6/05/2013 09:25 AM, you wrote:
      >What you really need is to show us a before and after.
      >
      >Regards,
      >John
      >RecipeTools Web Site: <http://recipetools.gotdns.com/>
      >http://recipetools.gotdns.com/
      >John's Mags Yahoo
      >Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/johnsmags/>

    • Art Kocsis
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5, 2013
        At 5/5/2013 05:19 PM, you wrote:
        >The current entry is:
        ><mailto:robinski%40mymail.net.au>robinski@...#mailto:robinski@...# ,
        >and I need this:
        ><mailto:robinski%40mymail.net.au>robinski@...,
        >Many thanks,
        >Robin Chapple

        This replaces the first pattern found in the current selection or from the current cursor position if no selection. Add an "A" to replace all occurrences and a "W" to search the entire document. Add ^!Jump Doc_Start to start search from beginning of doc (clears preselection and redundant if "W" option specified).

        Art
      • Robin Chapple
        Message 3 of 6 , May 5, 2013
          Thanks Art,