RE: [Clip] Clip needed - more information

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2013
      What you really need is to show us a before and after.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 5, 2013
        Thanks,

        The current entry is:

        robinski@...#mailto:robinski@...# ,

        and I need this:

        robinski@...,

        Many thanks,

        Robin Chapple

        At 6/05/2013 09:25 AM, you wrote:
        >What you really need is to show us a before and after.
        >
        >Regards,
        >John
        >RecipeTools Web Site: <http://recipetools.gotdns.com/>
        >http://recipetools.gotdns.com/
        >John's Mags Yahoo
        >Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/johnsmags/>

      • Art Kocsis
        Message 3 of 6 , May 5, 2013
          At 5/5/2013 05:19 PM, you wrote:
          >The current entry is:
          ><mailto:robinski%40mymail.net.au>robinski@...#mailto:robinski@...# ,
          >and I need this:
          ><mailto:robinski%40mymail.net.au>robinski@...,
          >Many thanks,
          >Robin Chapple

          This replaces the first pattern found in the current selection or from the current cursor position if no selection. Add an "A" to replace all occurrences and a "W" to search the entire document. Add ^!Jump Doc_Start to start search from beginning of doc (clears preselection and redundant if "W" option specified).

          Art
        • Robin Chapple
          Message 4 of 6 , May 5, 2013
            Thanks Art,