Bug when invoking clips

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 5:30 AM
      If I want to run a clip on a longish selection, i.e. select it and press
      <Esc> there pops up a warning "Replace long selection? [Yes] [No]",
      which is good. BUT either pressing <Return> or clicking Yes just closes
      the warning and does NOTHING. The only way to run the clip is pressing
      <Esc> again.

      Johann-Häck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68
    • Fookes Software
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 8:28 AM
        Hi Axel

        We've made a note to look at this for the next maintenance update.

        Julian - Fookes Software Help Desk
        http://www.fookes.com/ and http://www.aid4mail.com/