Re: [Clip] Bug reports / feature suggestions

  • Fookes Software
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30 10:35 AM
      Thanks again Alex for your feedback. I've passed it on to Eric.

      Re the multi-language highlighting, we did get quite far with a new product
      that included this feature. But there were problems with some of the
      third-party components that were being used in other features, that were
      serious enough to halt development.

      We are hoping to start work on this again soon using different components.
      So we fully intend to keep our promise but it's too early yet to give any
      more details or estimate a release date.