Re: [Clip] Bug reports / feature suggestions

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27 8:28 AM
      Fookes Software wrote:
      > (Regex backward replacements in selections,

      Actually I can easily live with that restriction, but it would be nice
      to add a reminder to the help file. In this instance I did remember it
      was a known limitation, but not after having wasted time on it.

      Please reserve your time and effort to the big issue of flexible
      multi-language highlighting that you already promised for some time in
      the far furture -- plus a settings entry for the /RawUTF8 command line
      parameter, scrolling by line, and extension of keyboard shortcuts.

      > redefining shortcuts

      Axel
    • Fookes Software
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30 10:35 AM
        Thanks again Alex for your feedback. I've passed it on to Eric.

        Re the multi-language highlighting, we did get quite far with a new product
        that included this feature. But there were problems with some of the
        third-party components that were being used in other features, that were
        serious enough to halt development.

        We are hoping to start work on this again soon using different components.
        So we fully intend to keep our promise but it's too early yet to give any
        more details or estimate a release date.