Re: [Clip] Redefining shortcuts

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2013
      Hi
      this small clip does what you want , maybe I miss understand
      H="editviewtop"
      ^!KEYBOARD CTRL+pageUP

      H="editviewbottom"
      ^!KEYBOARD CTRL+pagedown

      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2013
        Dave wrote:
        > maybe I miss understand

        Yes, unfortunately you do. Clips require the mouse or several keystrokes
        (esc plus selection plus return) and what I am looking for is a keyboard
        shortcut. I can't even just disable the <Ctrl><Down> shortcut (or at
        least don't know how). When stepping through a paragraph while
        proofreading using <Ctrl><Right> and <Left>, it is very disconcerting to
        jump right out of it when hitting <Down> without releasing <Ctrl>.

        Even better would be the function from my wish list, the one implemented
        in my other good editor, Tempus. <Ctrl><Down> scrolls the text one line
        in the window, leaving the cursor where it is, i.e. moving it one down
        relative to the text. Ideal for going through stuff.