Re: [Clip] Redefining shortcuts

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2013
      Dave wrote:
      > you could use a small clip

      Unfortunately not, as this is one of big limits of NoteTab. Keyboard
      shortcuts can only start menu commands, no clips. This has long been on
      several people's wish list.

      Axel
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2013
        Hi
        this small clip does what you want , maybe I miss understand
        H="editviewtop"
        ^!KEYBOARD CTRL+pageUP

        H="editviewbottom"
        ^!KEYBOARD CTRL+pagedown

        THANKYOU DAVE M

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 18, 2013
          Dave wrote:
          > maybe I miss understand

          Yes, unfortunately you do. Clips require the mouse or several keystrokes
          (esc plus selection plus return) and what I am looking for is a keyboard
          shortcut. I can't even just disable the <Ctrl><Down> shortcut (or at
          least don't know how). When stepping through a paragraph while
          proofreading using <Ctrl><Right> and <Left>, it is very disconcerting to
          jump right out of it when hitting <Down> without releasing <Ctrl>.

          Even better would be the function from my wish list, the one implemented
          in my other good editor, Tempus. <Ctrl><Down> scrolls the text one line
          in the window, leaving the cursor where it is, i.e. moving it one down
          relative to the text. Ideal for going through stuff.