Re: Combining Two Commands

  • Eb
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2013
      Why is it important to place two commands on a single line? NoteTab does not allow more than one command per line EXCEPT for certain combinations in an ^!If statement.

      Other than that, you can place your two commands into a far clip, and run the far clip from the single command.

      Or, place one of the commands into a custom function (just another clip, that RETURNS a value (^!Result), which you are not obligated to use. It is perfectly ok to use somethoing like:

      ^!Command1 ^$customfncontainingcommand2$

      or even

      ^$customfunction1$ ^$customfunction2$

      where the 1st function returns a clip command, and the second function returns NOTHING, but internally executes the second desired command.

      Cheers,

      Eb