Re: [Clip] replace in selection <, >, and &

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
      hockinson wrote:
      > How can these be combined into one clip?
      >
      > ^!Replace < < AIH
      > ^!Replace > > AIH
      > ^!Replace " " AIH

      They are one clip as they stand. I don't quite get the question.

      Just "Add New Clip", give it a name, any name, copy those three lines,
      and you're done.

      N.B.1: I prefer the alternative sytax ^!Replace "a" >> "b" AIH for
      legibility.

      N.B.2: You've written "H" to limit your clip to a selection. You might
      want to make sure it won't run and not do any mischief when nothing is
      selected. Just add
      ^!If ^$GetSelSize$<1 END
      as a first line.