replace in selection <, >, and &

  • hockinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
      How can these be combined into one clip?

      ^!Replace < < AIH
      ^!Replace > > AIH
      ^!Replace " " AIH

      Searched for an answer but found none. Basically using this when I have a block of HTML code that I need to display in a web page. Thanks.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
        hockinson wrote:
        > How can these be combined into one clip?
        >
        > ^!Replace < < AIH
        > ^!Replace > > AIH
        > ^!Replace " " AIH

        They are one clip as they stand. I don't quite get the question.

        Just "Add New Clip", give it a name, any name, copy those three lines,
        and you're done.

        N.B.1: I prefer the alternative sytax ^!Replace "a" >> "b" AIH for
        legibility.

        N.B.2: You've written "H" to limit your clip to a selection. You might
        want to make sure it won't run and not do any mischief when nothing is
        selected. Just add
        ^!If ^$GetSelSize$<1 END
        as a first line.