Bug in Replace

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013
      Replacing backwards in selections does not work with Regex.

      Lets say you have this list somewhere in your text and it's selected:

      Frank, James, John, Peter

      Now regardless of whether the cursor happens to be at the beginning or
      the end of that selection

      ^!Replace ", " >> " & " HBSTI

      will replace the last of the commata as it ought to do. The same command
      with regex

      ^!Replace ", " >> " & " HRBSTI

      will replace the FIRST comma instead, which is wrong.

      Axel

      P.S: I now remember there were other incompatibilities bwetween regex
      andd backwards, so perhaps this is already known and unfixable.
    • flo.gehrke
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2013

        > Replacing backwards in selections does not work with Regex.(...)
        > P.S: I now remember there were other incompatibilities bwetween regex
        > andd backwards, so perhaps this is already known and unfixable.

        Indeed, see...

        Flo