Re: [Clip] Sorting Lines

  • loro
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 27, 2013
      >where, as you see, all accents are the same, so that the next letter
      >comes into play.

      Yup. Now that happened for me too. But my Ä is still sorted
      correctly. How strange!

      áb
      àb
      âb
      ác
      àc
      âc
      xb
      yb
      zb
      äb
      äc

      Also strange that (in my previous try) Notetab grouped the accented
      letters but this happens when you add a second letter.

      Lotta
    • Hugo Paulissen
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 28, 2013
        Hi all,

        And here is what you get if you use the StrSort function...

        äc
        äb
        âc
        âb
        ác
        áb
        àc
        àb
        zb
        yb
        xb

        ^$StrSort("^$GetSelection$";No;No;Yes)$

        It is strange however that this list is achieved by sorting in reverse (?) order.

        Regards,

        Hugo