Re: [Clip] Re: Import from Word

  • Adrien Verlee
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
      Op 28/01/2013 4:06, Johnn schreef:
      > I was hoping maybe a public clip was available to do this. But I do have a clip started for this, and as advised, will just keep working on that to save me time in the long-term.

      I have a Word-macro that do elementary htmlcode. If you think this is
      oké I can sent it.
      --
      Translatie > www.adrien-verlee.be

      - Ongedeelde informatie = verloren informatie -
    • John Shotsky
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
        You can use an html template to provide all the repetitive stuff. You can use a CSS file to provide all the standard
        formatting. You can then paste in your text from any source, including NoteTab itself, add a few tags for sections and
        styling, and you'd be done. I create my web pages completely in NoteTab, unless I have complicated tables and such, then
        I use a 3rd party html wysiwyg editor to create the initial template.

        Creating a new page is then as simple as copying an existing page, deleting the old text, pasting in the new text
        (within the html tags), changing any header information, like Title, and rearranging any needed tags.

        There are many web page templates on the internet too, which can give a starting point and a CSS to match. I created a
        template file for the web page in my signature below. Note that all I ever do is add text, the html is simply copied,
        when necessary, to create a new page. There is a separate file for each column, and if you narrow your browser windows,
        you will see that they all squeeze together without clipping lines. View Source to see how its structured.

        If you really want PDF, you can get that by installing a PDF printer, such as Bullzip (which I use) and print from
        browser or anywhere else, to pdf.

        All that aside, html questions might better be asked on the NoteTab html group. ntb-html@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 28, 2013
          Hello Johnn

          Then it'll be a clip to do pasteboard, open MS Word (return to Notetab when close MS Word), copy all, close MS Word, then Modify to HTML and save with the same filename but html after.

          Adrian Worsfold

          http://www.pluralist.co.uk
          http://pluralistspeaks.blogspot.com
          pluralist@...