Inserting line breaks in unbroken text lines

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
      Greetings,
      With some email when I reply to, or forward, the text with line breaks
      has the breaks stripped out.
      This means one must scrollllllll across the window to see the entire
      line/sentence.

      I poked around the NT menu and clips.
      I was hoping to find a way to add line breaks based on the width of the
      NT window.
      This could then be copied back into the email bland to make it easier to
      read.

      Ideas?
      Thanks,
      WV-Mike
    • Alec Burgess
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
        Menu/Modify/Lines/"Split Lines" (shift + Ctrl + J)
        This and the inverse "Join Lines" can be put on you toolbar as well.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
          > Re: Inserting line breaks in unbroken text lines Mon Jan 14, 2013
          > 7:23 pm (PST) . Posted by:
          >

          > <mailto:buralex@...?subject=Re%3A%20Inserting%20line%20breaks%20in%20unbroken%20text%20lines>
          >

          > "Alec Burgess" alecb3ca Menu/Modify/
          > Lines/"Split Lines" (shift + Ctrl + J)
          > This and the inverse "Join Lines" can be put on you toolbar as well.

          I tried that before and got no where.
          Tried it again - worked.
          I did not realize the text needed to highlighted to split it.

          Thanks, Alec.
          -Mike