Re: [Clip] Bug: \p misinterpreted

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2013
      John Shotsky wrote:
      > An example line of actual data before and after would be useful.

      My trimmed down clip is meant to be run on an empty document.
      Rethinking, it is probably not the \p that's the trouble here. It rather
      seems that actual backslashes inserted through \\ are not counted and
      that's why the selection after the Replace is too short as seen with the
      ^!Continue.

      If the clip was only meant to be run with nothing selected I could use
      ^& to position the cursor, but that would create other unintended
      effects.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2013
        Axel Berger wrote:
        > backslashes inserted through \\

        I just noticed that in this case the Replace need not be Regex, so there
        is a simple solution. Still it seems there is a bug here. My guess is,
        that in determining the length of the replace string backslashes are not
        counted, which is correct except for the one case of "\\".