after Search Disk

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      I don't know if this is new or I just didn't notice before:

      After Search Disk the options are now transferred to the Find box, so
      one can jump to the individual places using <F3>. <All documents> is not
      selected though and one has to do it manually through <Ctrl><F>. After a
      Search Disk <all documents> will always be the obvious and sensible
      option, so would it be possible to select it by default?

      Danke