Re: [Clip] HTML-CSS help needed: new code for datetime

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 1, 2013
      I have slightly edited the datetime clip I posted earlier so that it fits HTML5 better by insert a <time> tag into the coding.

      ^!Clip CheckLogical

      :PasteTag
      ^!Set %Value%=datetime
      ^!IfTrue "^%p_LogicalTag%" ^!Set %Value%=datetime
      ^!InsertHtml <time^& ^%Value%^& ^$GetDate(yyyy-mm-dd)$^& pubdate>^$GetDate(dd mmmm yyyy)$</time>