Re: [Clip] Set image path

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012
      loro wrote:
      > You can put the desired path directly in the wizard.

      So simple and I never ever thught of that. Danke.

      > Also, you had a semicolon that shouldn't be there at the end of the
      > ^!Set %vIMG% line.

      Yes, in the original that wizard sets half a dozen variables at once,
      missed it when trimming.

      Danke
      Axel
    • john041650
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012
        FWIW because I often need to reference an image folder dependent upon the job (web site) I'm working on, which means I'll use the same image folder over and over until the job is done, I store the last used image folder in the NoteTab INI file then use that as the default folder in the wizard.

        So when I start a new job and need an image from another folder I simply browse to another folder and the clip stores that folder in the INI as the default folder to use the next time.

        john