[Clip] Re: No Subject

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 7, 2000

      > > Snached your "ExtractLinks". Very nice and does the job fine!
      >
      >So, did you need something else? :)
      Well, it is nice and does do the job with links. But why settle for half if
      you can get it all? I'm greedy! ;)
    • Howard Fineman
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 19, 2000
        Hi,
        After I sort my text file by line, how do I remove blank spaces at the
        end of each line?
      • Paul M. King
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 27, 2000
          Hi Jody:

          ntb-clips@egroups.com:

          >> When I hit the start button here, I get a Start
          >window with
          > > dialogue slots which asks for the character
          >limit for lines. It
          > > is initially fixed at 68 characters and I have
          >not discovered
          > > how to change it. If I enter 50 characters, for
          >instance, and
          > > hit OK, the 50 apparently is immediately
          >replaced by 68.
          >

          >Right click over the Start Clip and choose Edit
          >Clip... Look for
          >the 68 and change it to what you want, save and
          >close the Clip
          >Editor. If you need to discuss it more, please
          >sign up for the
          >Clips list.

          I have changed the 68 to 50, but have not discovered
          the magic save command. File | Save won't do it. I
          was in the code pane when I made the change.

          Paul King