[Clip] Re: No Subject

    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 7 6:54 PM
      Hi Lotta,

      > Since every one is so friendly and helpfull I will try another
      > question. I'm rather new at this and have only mastered simple
      > clip programming so far. I would like a clip to make a separate
      > list of (for instance) links or IMG tags used in a HTML
      > document.

      You wote private eMail:

      > Snached your "ExtractLinks". Very nice and does the job fine!

      So, did you need something else? :)

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Clip List...
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
    • Lotta
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 7 7:41 PM

        > > Snached your "ExtractLinks". Very nice and does the job fine!
        >
        >So, did you need something else? :)
        Well, it is nice and does do the job with links. But why settle for half if
        you can get it all? I'm greedy! ;)
      • Howard Fineman
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 19, 2000
          Hi,
          After I sort my text file by line, how do I remove blank spaces at the
          end of each line?
        • Paul M. King
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 27, 2000
            Hi Jody:

            ntb-clips@egroups.com:

            >> When I hit the start button here, I get a Start
            >window with
            > > dialogue slots which asks for the character
            >limit for lines. It
            > > is initially fixed at 68 characters and I have
            >not discovered
            > > how to change it. If I enter 50 characters, for
            >instance, and
            > > hit OK, the 50 apparently is immediately
            >replaced by 68.
            >

            >Right click over the Start Clip and choose Edit
            >Clip... Look for
            >the 68 and change it to what you want, save and
            >close the Clip
            >Editor. If you need to discuss it more, please
            >sign up for the
            >Clips list.

            I have changed the 68 to 50, but have not discovered
            the magic save command. File | Save won't do it. I
            was in the code pane when I made the change.

            Paul King